Cabinet Painting & Refinishing Sarasota, FL
Your kitchen and bathrooms are easily some of the most important rooms in your home. As such, they should be designed in a way that you can enjoy the time you spend in them each day. When it comes to creating a beautiful kitchen or bathroom space, there is perhaps no feature more important than your cabinets. If your cabinets look like they’ve seen better days, contact Sunshine Painting for the professional cabinet painting and refinishing services you need to breathe new life into your old cabinets.
Why Choose Us?
Here are just a few reasons locals in the Sarasota and Bradenton, FL community trust the professional cabinet painters at Sunshine Painting:
- Contactless Service
- Free Upfront Estimates
- Experienced Interior Painters
- Affordable Service
- Quality Guaranteed
- Large Color Selection & Free Color Samples
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
Our Cabinet Painting Services
Here at Sunshine Painting, we understand just how important your cabinets are to the overall beauty and function of your kitchen and bathroom spaces. We want to do everything in our power to ensure you get the quality service you need to keep yours looking their best.
Repainting your cabinets is far more affordable than total replacement or refacing. When you work with us, our team of professionals will properly strip any old, fading, or damaged paint and replace it with a fresh coat that will leave your cabinets looking like new again.
We offer a full range of cabinet services:
- Cabinet painting & repainting
- Kitchen cabinet painting
- Bathroom cabinet painting
- Cabinet refinishing
- Professionally strip surfaces
- Refresh faded or damaged paint
- And much more
Custom Color Options
When you work with us, you can pick virtually any color you want to paint your cabinets. If you need assistance picking the right color for your space, we have an experienced interior designer on staff who can help you find the perfect look. We also offer free color samples so you can see what the paint will look like in your space before we complete the job.
We can help you select the right paint finish for your cabinets, and we can even add various finishing techniques to suit your preferences:
- Flat. Flat finish paints are non-reflective and can be used to cover up imperfections in your cabinets.
- Matte. Matte finishes offer a middle ground in terms of light reflection. These finishes can also help to hide imperfections.
- Gloss. Semi-gloss and high-gloss paints have a luminous appearance that’s great for cabinets, because they look great and are easy to clean.
- Antique. Upon request, we can apply an antique finishing technique to create an aged look for your cabinets. This can be an interesting look for homes aiming for a more rustic vibe.
Essential for Home Sales
Are you renovating or preparing a home for sale? Repainting or refinishing your cabinets is a relatively small, hassle-free investment that can add value to your home. Showing a home with faded or stained cabinets is a major turn off for buyers. Instead, add a fresh coat of paint to create that wow factor that can inspire a buy!
Request A Quote
If you’re looking for the best cabinet painters in Sarasota or Bradenton, FL, you’ve come to the right place. Contact Sunshine Painting today to request a free estimate. Our team of experts is always standing by, and we are happy to assist you with any questions you may have.